[Introspective] Poll ends soon on choice of three questions you'd like to ask PSB

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu May 10 22:06:24 PDT 2012

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks you to choose your three favorite questions that you would like
to pose to the Pet Shop Boys from a selection that I made of twenty from
more than a hundred that my site visitors proposed last week. If you haven't
voted yet, please visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choices right there on my
home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead!

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a superb
weekend!