[Introspective] Final results of poll on questions you'd like to ask PSB (Part 1)

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat May 5 22:00:27 PDT 2012

site visitors to submit one or more questions that they would like to pose
to the Pet Shop Boys. Because of the very unusual nature of this poll, the
results are quite a bit different than usual. I received 159 submissions, so
instead of listing all 159, I've listed my 20 "favorites -- the ones that
I've now chosen to serve as the basis for my new poll for the week ahead.
>From those 20 questions I'm now asking you to choose what you regard as the
*three* that you would *most* like the Boys to answer. So please take a few
moments to check them out at my "Commentary" website at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm, where you can see the questions and
make your choices right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who took the time to submit questions this past week! If
I didn't choose yours, I do apologize, but I hope you'll now pick the ones
you think are best from the questions I did select. In the meantime, I wish
everyone a marvelous week ahead!