[Introspective] Poll ends soon on questions you'd like to submit to the Pet Shop Boys

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu May 3 21:40:44 PDT 2012

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll, the
first of a two-parter that asks, if you could pose any question whatsoever
to one or both of the Pet Shop Boys -- and if they were to promise to
respond with the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth -- what
question would you ask them? (For the second part of this poll next week, I
will narrow the questions submitted down to my favorite 10-20 and then ask
you all to vote on your own favorites from among them.) If you haven't taken
part yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and submit your question (or questions,
if you choose to suggest more than one) right there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll and start "Part Two" so that you can vote on
the ones that I've chosen from the submissions. Please note that, because of
a necessary lag time between when I halt Part One and set up the poll for
Part Two, I'll be stopping the first part and blocking further submissions
at least an hour earlier than I normally end my surveys each week. There
will therefore be an unusual period (probably lasting no more than an hour)
during which *no* poll will be active while I make the transition from the
first to the second part.

Thanks to everyone who has submitted questions so far! (Up to this point
I've received exactly 120 of them.) And I hope you all have an
*unquestionably* great weekend! ;-)