[Introspective] Poll ends soon on questions related to the next PSB studio album

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 26 21:49:57 PST 2012

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which actually involves two separate questions and votes: (1) How you feel
about the news that the Pet Shop Boys are working with hip-hop
producer/engineer Andrew Dawson on tracks for their next studio album, and
(2) Whether you would like them to include collaborations with any popular
hip-hop stars on the album. If you haven't voted yet, please take a few
moments to visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm
and place your votes right there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and start a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
wonderful weekend!