[Introspective] Final results of poll on PSB ongoing use of the Pandemonium stage show

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 21 22:17:36 PST 2012

site visitors their opinion of the Pet Shop Boys' use of their Pandemonium
stage show for as long as they have. And the option that received the
largest number of votes was:

* "It's OK that they've used it this long, but no more. New Year's Eve
should definitely be the last!" chosen by 56.0% of the voters.

button in the navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead involves not one but two related questions.
First, I'm wondering how you feel about the Boys working with
producer/engineer Andrew Dawson on tracks for their upcoming new studio
album (slated for autumn release). And the second question is inspired by
the fact that most of Dawson's work to date has been with rap/hip-hop
artists, who very often collaborate with other artists. So I'm asking how
you feel about the possibility of one or more such collaborations with
hip-hop artists appearing on the album. Please mull these questions over
and, when you're ready, make your choices right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a great week ahead!