[Introspective] Final results of poll on PSB working with Andrew Dawson

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 28 22:16:11 PST 2012

The final results are in for my poll this past week, in which I asked two
questions related to the Pet Shop Boys' current work with American hip-hop
producer Andrew Dawson on tracks for their next studio album. First, I asked
which of various descriptions came closest to expressing my site visitors'
feelings about the news of the Boys working with Dawson. And the response
that received the most votes was:

* "Cautiously optimistic," chosen by 28.8% of the voters.

I also asked my site visitors whether they would like for Neil and Chris to
collaborate with any popular hip-hop artists on the album. And the largest
number of voters said:

* "No, absolutely not!" picked by 39.5% of the voters.

button in the navigation bar.

My new survey for the week ahead deals with an entirely different matter.
I'm wondering whether your children and/or parents are very familiar with
the Pet Shop Boys -- and, if so, whether they like them. So please take a
moment to choose the appropriate option from the choices provided there on
my home page. (And don't worry -- there's a "Not applicable" option that
covers those of us who, like me, have no children and whose parents are
deceased.) Thanks so much to Campos for suggesting this question!

And thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope you
all have a superb week ahead!