[Introspective] PSB Shop

Zdenek Stanka zdenek at exxe.cz
Thu Aug 16 02:08:59 PDT 2012

Thanks a lot Eric & Zvonko,

unfortunately mine's still pending. :( I'm from the Czech Rep. and since, as the official site says "new digital EP, "Winner remixed", has already been released in Germany and several other European countries and is now released in the UK", I assumed it shouldn't be problem. :( Anyway I wasn't warned during my order there could be some complication and my money was taken off the card/account. Have contacted them two days so I hope for a good news... :(;)

Thanks once more.

/Z/