[Introspective] Survey ends soon on buying "Winner" and/or its bonus tracks

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 9 22:01:24 PDT 2012

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current survey,
which asks whether you're planning to buy (or have already bought) the new
Pet Shop Boys single "Winner" and/or any of its various bonus tracks and, if
so, in which formats. If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to
visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make
your choices right there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and launch a new
poll for the week ahead!

Thanks to everyone who has already taken part! And I hope you all have a
marvelous weekend! And I also hope we all get to see the Boys perform at the
Olympics closing ceremonies on Sunday!