[Introspective] PSB Shop

Erik Cedergren ecgn at algonet.se
Wed Aug 15 12:36:17 PDT 2012

Just to let you know, 23 minutes after the order confirmation, I
received an email informing me that the downloads were available. You
should probably contact them and see what's wrong.

//ecgn

--
Any use of this email address falls under the terms of the End User
License Agreement (EULA) specified at the following location:

Direct responses to this e-mail, sent within 10 days, are exempt
from the terms stated in the EULA.