[Introspective] Poll ends soon on most pleasantly surprising "Format" track

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 26 22:00:54 PDT 2012

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks which track, if any, on the Pet Shop Boys recent "Format"
collection proved to be the most pleasant surprise for you. If you haven't
voted yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice right there on my
home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead. And, unless my plans drastically change (as they
always may at the last minute depending on circumstances), it will be the
first part of a *very* unusual two-part survey -- one quite different from
any that I've done before. So stay tuned!

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I wish you
all a fantastic weekend!