[Introspective] Poll ends soon on how you feel about periods of "PSB silence"

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 22 22:04:33 PDT 2011

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks how you feel about occasional periods of extended "PSB silence,"
when we hear little if anything about the Pet Shop Boys and what they're
doing (such as the month-long period of silence that has just recently ended
on their official website). If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment
to visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and
make your choice from the options provided right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and start a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I wish you all a most
enjoyable weekend!