[Introspective] Final results of poll on favorite mixes of "Actually" singles

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Sep 17 22:11:40 PDT 2011

site visitors to choose their favorite mixes (not counting the album,
single, or live versions) of the four singles from the album "Actually." And
the mixes that received the most votes were:

* "It's a Sin" Disco Mix (Stephen Hague and Pet Shop Boys), chosen by 53.6%
of the voters,

* "What Have I Done to Deserve This" Extended Mix (Julian Mendelsohn),
picked by 33.3%,

* "Rent" Extended Mix (François Kevorkian), selected by 56.2%, and

* "Heart" Disco Mix (Andy Richards and Pet Shop Boys), chosen by 30.4%.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new survey for the week ahead is inspired by something that has actually
just ended -- a prolonged period of silence from the Pet Shop Boys,
particularly on their official website. I'm wondering how you feel about
such extended periods you we hear little or nothing from them, so I've
offered several possible expressions of attitudes, and I'm asking you to
pick the one that comes closest to expressing how you feel. So please mull
this over and, when you're ready, make your choice.

Meanwhile, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope
you all have a terrific week ahead!