[Introspective] Survey ends soon on how often you visit PSB-related sites

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 17 21:40:48 PDT 2011

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current survey,
which asks about how often, on the average, you visit the official Pet Shop
Boys website, my website, and any other PSB-related sites. If you haven't
taken part yet, please take a few moments to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make the appropriate choices right
there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and start a new
poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a terrific
weekend!