[Introspective] Final results of poll on the most "political" PSB album

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Mar 12 22:08:37 PST 2011

site visitors which Pet Shop Boys album they consider to be their most
"political." And rarely are the results of my polls as lop-sided as they
were this time around. The album that received the most votes *by far* was:

* "Fundamental," chosen as the most political album by a whopping 73.2% of
the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new survey for the week ahead is actually a "modified reprise" of one
that I ran several years ago. I figured that this being my 499th poll, it
was a good time to ask again since, after all, things change with time. I'm
wondering about how often, on the average, you visit my website, the
official PSB website, and other PSB-related websites. So please take a few
moments to mull over the choices listed there on my home page and place your
votes.

Meanwhile, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope
you all have a wonderful week ahead!