[Introspective] TT advice

Zdenek Stanka zdenek at exxe.cz
Mon Jul 18 00:28:02 PDT 2011

Hallo everyone,

I'm still thinking about visiting one of the Take That + PSB German's following gigs (Hamburg or Munich) but for I'm not quite sure I'd like to ask you for an advice. Is there anyone here who's not a fan of TT and still was on one of the concerts and enjoyed it? ;)

I mean ... I'm the kind of a PSB fan who likes Robbie's music but doesn't listen to TT too much. D'you think I'll enjoy their show and/or won't be disappointed with the reactions or maybe disinterest of the TT fans during the PSB's part???

Thanks in advance for any help!

Read you,

/Z/