[Introspective] TT advice

Johan Stubbe Østergaard johan at ostergaard.org
Mon Jul 18 13:29:57 PDT 2011

I was at the concert in Copenhagen that didn't get cancelled, and although
my expectations were reasonably low, I highly enjoyed it. Not so much the
PSB part, really, it just didn't lift the roof, and of course I've seen that
show several times before anyway, but The Robbie Williams/Take That show was
quite fantastic - and I'm certainly not a big fan.

So yes, highly recommended from me.