[Introspective] Final results of survey on ages compared to PSB

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 16 22:05:30 PDT 2011

The final results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors how old they are compared to the Pet Shop Boys themselves. And
the response chosen by the vast majority of voters was:

* "I'm younger than both of them," selected by a whopping 93.4% of the
voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is inspired by the fact that Depeche Mode
recently released a remix collection of their singles. So site visitor Andy
P suggested that I ask, if PSB were to release such a new remix collection
of their own, which of various forms you would prefer that it take. Thanks,
Andy, for this terrific suggestion!

Thanks as well to everyone who voted in last week's survey -- nearly twice
as many as had voted the week before! And I hope you all have a superb week
ahead!