[Introspective] Survey ends soon on your age compared to the Pet Shop Boys

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 14 22:25:52 PDT 2011

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll --
which is one of my occasional "demographic" surveys, in this case asking how
old you are in relation to the Pet Shop Boys. Are you younger than both of
them? Older than both? Somewhere in-between? Or maybe even the exact age of
one of them? Whatever the case, please take a moment to visit my
"Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your
choice from the options provided right there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and start a new
poll for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already taken part! And I hope you all have a
most enjoyable weekend!