[Introspective] Final results on rating PSB remix of "Colour of a Man"

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 9 22:23:36 PDT 2011

site visitors how they would rate the recent Pet Shop Boys remix of Hidden
Cameras' "Colour of a Man." And the rating that received the most votes was:

* "Good," picked by 31.1% of the voters.

Overall, roughly five times as many voters gave it one of the positive
ratings as opposed to one of the negative ratings. To see the complete
results, please visit my "Commentary" site at
button in the left navigation bar.

My new survey for the week ahead is inspired by the fact that today, July
10, is Neil Tennant's birthday. (Happy birthday, Neil!) A little less than
ten years ago, when I had fewer site visitors, I ran one of my occasional
demographic polls, asking people to indicate which of various age-ranges
they belong to. I figure it's time to gather some "age-related" demographics
again, but from a different angle. So I'm wondering whether you're older
than both of the Boys, younger than Neil but older than Chris, younger than
both of them, or the exact same age as one of them. For your convenience,
I've even provided their birthdates there on my home page. So please take a
moment to make your choice. And rest assured that, as always, how you vote
is completely anonymous (unless you somehow *choose* to make your vote known
to others, such as via the "Comments" feature).

Meanwhile, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I wish
you all a delightful week ahead!