[Introspective] Poll ends soon on rating 2010 as a "PSB year"

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 6 22:56:10 PST 2011

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks how you would rate 2010 as a "Pet Shop Boys year," using whatever
criteria you prefer. Was it one of the best PSB years ever? One of the
worst? Or something in between? If you haven't already voted, please take a
moment to visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm
and make your choice from the options provided there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and kick off a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a terrific
weekend!