[Introspective] Poll ends soon on words that describe the "Format" cover art

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 22 21:49:51 PST 2011

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks you to choose words that describe, in your opinion, the cover
artwork of the Pet Shop Boys' upcoming "Format" collection. If you haven't
taken part yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choices right there on the
home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! I hope you all have a very happy
and festive weekend -- and to all who observe the holiday, I wish you a very
merry Christmas!