[Introspective] Final results of poll on words that describe the "Format" cover art

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 24 22:15:05 PST 2011

site visitors to choose words that describe the front-cover artwork for the
Pet Shop Boys' upcoming "Format" album. And the word that received the most
votes was:

* "modern," picked by 41.6% of the voters.

button in the navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead carries on something of a sporadic tradition
for me, which is to ask how you would rate the year that's just now ending
as a "Pet Shop Boys year." Was 2011 the best PSB year ever? The worst? Or
somewhere in between? If so, where? So please mull this over and, when
you're ready, make your choice from the options provided right there on my
home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! I hope
you all have a great week ahead and, if you observe the holiday, an
absolutely fabulous Christmas! ;-)