[Introspective] Final results of survey on whether you listen to PSB at work

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 17 23:14:44 PST 2011

The final results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors whether they listen to Pet Shop Boys music at work and, if so,
about how often. And the response that received the largest number of votes
was:

* "No, never," chosen by 36.1% of the voters.

button in the navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is inspired by the fact that the apparent
front cover art for the upcoming "Format" b-sides/bonus tracks collection
was unveiled just a few days ago. Since then I've read quite a few different
assessments of it among fans online. I've decided to make it the subject of
this week's question, but I've adopted an unexpected tack. Rather than
simply ask you whether you like it or to "rate" it, I've instead listed 52
adjectives-two for each letter of the English alphabet. I'm asking you to
choose all that, in your opinion, accurately describe the "Format" artwork.
I hope you'll enjoy this perhaps unusual way of approaching this. So please,
when you get the chance, make your choices right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a wonderful week ahead!