[Introspective] Survey ends soon on whether you listen to PSB at work

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 15 22:02:56 PST 2011

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current survey,
which is a pretty simple one. I'm wondering whether you listen to the music
of the Pet Shop Boys at work -- and, if so, about how often. (There's even a
choice there for those who currently don't have a job.) If you haven't taken
part yet, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice from the options
provided there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and launch a new
poll for the week ahead. And, as a heads-up for those of you who like to
vote early, I'm probably going to be a couple hours later than usual making
the switch-over to the new poll this weekend on account of another
commitment.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you
all have a marvelous weekend!