[Introspective] Final results of poll on whether you're planning to buy "Format"

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 10 22:06:28 PST 2011

site visitors whether they were planning to buy the Pet Shop Boys' upcoming
b-sides/bonus tracks collection "Format" when it's released early in 2012.
And the response that received the most votes was:

* "Yes, despite the fact that I already own every single one of its tracks,"
chosen by 42.4% of the voters.

Altogether (and not surprisingly), 86.9% of the voters said that they were
planning to buy the album. To see the complete results, please visit my
"Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and click the "Past
Survey Results" button in the navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is a pretty simple, straightforward one. I'm
just wondering whether you listen to the music of the Pet Shop Boys at work,
on the job -- and, if so, about how often you do so. So please take a moment
to make the appropriate choice right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I
hope you all have a marvelous week ahead!