[Introspective] Poll ends soon on single thing that made you a fan

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 18 21:55:39 PDT 2011

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks, as best you can recall, what served as the "tipping point" to
your becoming a fan? That is, what can you point to as the single thing that
made you realize, "That's it-I'm now a fan of the Pet Shop Boys!" Was it a
particular song? A certain album? A specific music video? Something else? So
if you haven't already voted, please take a moment to visit my "Commentary"
site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice from the
options provided right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! I hope you all have a fantastic
weekend! And happy 30th anniversary of the first meeting of Chris and Neil!