[Introspective] Final results of poll on single thing that made you a fan

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 20 23:20:12 PDT 2011

The final results are in for my survey this past week, in which I asked my
site visitors what single thing (such as a particular song, a particular
album, a particular music video, and so on) served as the "tipping point" to
turn them into a Pet Shop Boys fan -- or at least that made them realize
that they had become one. And the choice that received the largest number of
votes was:

* "A particular song," picked by 38.4% of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is the first of a two-parter. The Pet Shop
Boys have so far had no fewer than 22 Top 10 hit singles in the U.K. So I'm
wondering which of them surprises you most that it made it into the Top 10.
So please mull this over and make your choice right there on my home page.
(Part 2, which I plan on asking next week, which be the inverse: which
non-Top 10 single surprises you most that it *didn't* make it into the Top
10.)

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a fabulous week ahead!

P.S. - My apologies for being about an hour later than usual in posting my
results this week. We were out with friends, and we got home somewhat later
than expected. Hey, I don't spend *all* my time working on my website! ;-)