[Introspective] Final results of poll on "most changed" estimations of PSB albums

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 13 22:11:26 PDT 2011

I'm back from my two-week break, and the final results are in for my poll on
the Pet Shop Boys albums that have "most improved" and "most declined" in
quality through the years from the perspectives of my site visitors. And the
top vote-getters were:

* "Behavior," chosen by 22.4% of the voters as the album that had "most
improved," and

* "Nightlife," picked by 16.8% of the voters as the album that had "most
declined."

button in the left navigation bar.

A variety of factors have almost certainly contributed to our becoming Pet
Shop Boys fans. But my new poll for the week ahead is based on the premise
that, at least in many cases, we might be able to point to a specific thing
that served as the "tipping point" to our becoming fans. That is, what was
the single thing that made you realize, "That's it-I'm now a fan of the Pet
Shop Boys!" Was it a particular song? A specific album? A certain music
video? A TV appearance or a live show? Or something else? Or maybe you
really can't remember a particular thing that finally turned you into a fan.
Whatever the case, please mull this over and then take a moment to make your
choice from the options provided right there on my home page.

In the meantime, thanks to everyone who voted in the previous survey! And I
hope you all have a wonderful week ahead!