[Introspective] Poll ends soon on artists introduced to you by PSB collaborations

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 25 20:58:03 PST 2010

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks which of various artists with whom one both of the Pet Shop Boys
have collaborated did you begin listening to only because they had worked
with the Boys? If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to visit my
"Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your
choices right there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a superb
weekend!