[Introspective] Poll on ranking PSB's studio albums ends soon

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 24 21:59:09 PDT 2009

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks you to rank each of the Pet Shop Boys' ten studio albums from #1
to #10, with #1 being your personal favorite and #10 being your least
favorite. If you haven't voted yet, please take a few moments to visit my
"Commentary" website at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm, click on the
link to the poll on the home page, and make your choices. (This particular
poll doesn't appear on my home page itself because it's coding is so lengthy
that it would greatly slow down the loading of my home page.)

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I wish you all a marvelous
weekend!