[Introspective] A warning about that "passport information" website

Lidia tennant lidiapsb at hotmail.com
Sat May 23 12:42:44 PDT 2009

wayne here didnt say it have virus or try something strange. Sorry!!!!!

wich antivirus do you have?

From: psbfan at earthlink.net
To: introspective at lists.jameslick.com
Date: Sat, 23 May 2009 11:36:12 -0700
Subject: [Introspective] A warning about that "passport information" website

Just a heads-up to everybody about that "passport
information" website that people have been talking about here -- when I visited
it, my anti-virus program immediately warned me that that site was trying to
upload files and make other unauthorized changes to my computer, which is
typical of "viral" websites. Fortunately it appears that my anti-virus program
blocked those attempts, but others may not be so lucky. It might not be a good
idea to visit that site.