[Introspective] A warning about that "passport information" website

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat May 23 11:36:12 PDT 2009

Just a heads-up to everybody about that "passport information" website that people have been talking about here -- when I visited it, my anti-virus program immediately warned me that that site was trying to upload files and make other unauthorized changes to my computer, which is typical of "viral" websites. Fortunately it appears that my anti-virus program blocked those attempts, but others may not be so lucky. It might not be a good idea to visit that site.