[Introspective] Story

Gilles G. gilles.gen at gmail.com
Sat May 9 03:33:02 PDT 2009

2009/5/8 Roy Tapping <rmtx at me.com>:

> It's all rather sad, actually.

It is, really. I personally got my (and my friend's) copies of Story
from very kind British friends living in Belgium but frequently going
back to UK, who bothered to, and asked ppl around them (parents,
brothers, sisters, etc) to help grabbing the paper for some Belgian
freaks collecting some pop group...
That's very, very nice to do this. Now the least I could do in return
is of course offering to cover the costs, which was turned down, but
then thanking a lot and several times, by mail and verbally, and
offering beers at some party we were together.
I of course would be ready to do the same, even if it meant getting up
on a Sunday morning ;o(
But I would never, never tolerate not to be duly thanked for the
service offered. It's so elementary.

Now then. Sad world, and with you Minge on this...

--
Gilles
http://www.etherreal.com