[Introspective] Story

Smiley smileyweb at yahoo.co.uk
Fri May 8 13:01:47 PDT 2009

It's no surprise that Michael delivered, as he has always been a stand-up guy...

...but at least 16 other people (asuming they all arrived) should be fucking ashamed of themselves.

Although I'm in the UK, I couldn't bring myself to buy the haterag they call The Mail, but a very kind list member (you know who you are) helped me out with a cd...and hasn't even responded to my offer to do something in return, but the offer still stands.

Shame on you all, for abusing the kindness of others.

---
Smiley