[Introspective] The moment I always feared as a PSB fan.

Giulio Pellegrini giuliodesigns at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 04:43:52 PDT 2009

It's always like this - every album there are doomsayers who hate the album
and think the Boys are down the loo.  The reviewer completely ignores the
charms of almost every track or misses the point musically.  This is one
guy's opinion (which is valid for him) but just because he's a collector or
musician it doesn't make it any more valid than you or me.  It sounds like
he's genuinely disappointed.  Maybe he's a frustrated musician.  Maybe it's
time for him to break up with the Pet Shop Boys so he can find his own voice
and this his way of doing it.  Maybe his cat died.

Anyway, the point is there is a lot to celebrate. It's already been a
fantastic year to be a fan and it's going to get even better!  I think Yes
is a terrific album - yay for me! And yay for you if you think so too.

Giulio

2009/3/25 Lidia tennant <lidiapsb at hotmail.com>

> this guy is one of the biggest psb collectionist I know. He have so much
> material and also he is musician.And yes he is a psb fan but it is just he
> have this review about YES. The first time I listened YES i feel the same as
> him, now i am getting used to it but the album is not really psb, it is more
> like girls aloud album but with neil singing. In one of the latest
> interviews a journalist said this to psb in their faces.
>

> > Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 17:59:22 -0700
> > To: introspective at lists.jameslick.com
> > From: the-magician at magick-land.com
> > Subject: Re: [Introspective] The moment I always feared as a PSB fan.
> >
> > As I read the review, all I could think was, "Does this guy even like
> > the Pet Shop Boys?"
> >
> > kfb

Giulio Pellegrini
DESIGNGAGA | CREATIVE STUDIO