[Introspective] The moment I always feared as a PSB fan.

Lidia tennant lidiapsb at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 25 02:13:35 PDT 2009

this guy is one of the biggest psb collectionist I know. He have so much material and also he is musician.And yes he is a psb fan but it is just he have this review about YES. The first time I listened YES i feel the same as him, now i am getting used to it but the album is not really psb, it is more like girls aloud album but with neil singing. In one of the latest interviews a journalist said this to psb in their faces.