[Introspective] The moment I always feared as a PSB fan.

Gilles G. gilles.gen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 04:00:27 PDT 2009

2009/3/25 Giulio Pellegrini <giuliodesigns at gmail.com>:

> Maybe his cat died.

LOL ;o)

> Anyway, the point is there is a lot to celebrate. It's already been a
> fantastic year to be a fan and it's going to get even better!  I think Yes
> is a terrific album - yay for me! And yay for you if you think so too.

Absolutely! Yay yay yay, then !!!

Just received my parcel containing Yes etc. and both Love etc.
singles, by the way.
PSB on the stereo tonight then, again, although I bought an
unreasonable amount of CDs yesterday while second-hand shopping in
Brussels, but they'll have to wait ;o)

--
Gilles
http://www.etherreal.com