[Introspective] mailing list vs forum

TheGardner thegardner at gmx.de
Tue Jun 23 08:06:12 PDT 2009

> Wow.. I guess I'm an old fashioned nerd... but how is a forum more
> convenient than a mailing list?
> Now I'm left wondering, what is Introspective left for then?

Thats an question I have since 2002.
On the other side, I think although I'm one of this new "forum generation",
I'm now old fashioned too, cause the younger ones already come up with new
things to make these forums and messageboards and especially their use not
convenient enough for the future!
The model of a board/forum is old-fashioned already and all these portals
and blogs seems to be the future...

Just been waiting for the young reformer, who will unhinge the PSB networld
another time!

Cheers :-)