[Introspective] mailing list vs forum

Christian . cjr421 at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 23 03:52:20 PDT 2009

Well, I think a lot of the music list (like this one) have migrated over to forums.  I think forums are better just for the fact the don't clutter up your email box like the email list did way back.  The only downside to the forum that the gardener has listed is that whereas a lot of forums out there have sections to share rare songs (i.e. promo mixes, obscure/hard to find songs), this forum http://www.petshopboys-forum.com has moderators who frown on this.  Other than that, you can get some info from that forum - but if you have a Hotmail, Yahoo or something other than a primary email account, then you can't join (you can read, but not post).