[Introspective] Poll ends soon on your expectation of the quality of the new album

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 22 21:22:38 PST 2009

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks about your general expectations for the overall quality of the
upcoming new Pet Shop Boys album "Yes." If you haven't voted yet, please
take a moment to visit my "Commentary" site at
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your choice from the options
provided right there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead. (And, by the way, on account of another
commitment, chances are pretty good that I'll be at least an hour or two
later than usual making the Sunday transition. But I'll take care of it as
soon as I'm able!)

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
wonderful weekend!