[Introspective] Final results of poll on titles of songs from the new PSB album

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 17 22:09:29 PST 2009

site visitors to pick their favorite and least favorite song titles from the
upcoming PSB album "Yes." And the titles that received the most votes were:

* "Pandemonium," picked as the favorite title by 18.8% of the voters, and

* "More Than a Dream," chosen as the *least* favorite title by 12.7% of the
voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead once again focuses on the new album and is
derived from a suggestion by one of last week's voters. This time I'm
wondering about your general expectations, based on everything you've read
so far and maybe even a "gut feeling," regarding the overall quality of the
new album. I offer eleven options to choose from, so you should be able to
find one that "fits." So please mull this over and, when you're ready, make
your choice right there on my home page. And thanks so much to James for
offering the suggestion that, with some "tweaks," served as the inspiration
for this poll.

And while I'm on the subject of thanks, I extend them to everyone who voted
in last week's survey! Here's wishing you all a stupendous week ahead!