[Introspective] E-mail/"Release" album omission

Paolo Bientinesi pauldj at cs.utexas.edu
Tue Mar 11 07:31:09 PDT 2008

> If you had to change the Pet Shop Boys' album Release by deleting one of its
> songs and replacing it with one of the b-sides that appeared on the singles
> from that album or from PopArt, which song would you delete and which one
> would you choose to replace it?

For this very week, I suggest we turn the poll into:

"If you had to keep only one song from Release and change all the others with
b-sides, which song would that be?"

:-)

Release is clearly _NOT_ something I like to associate with the Boys.
--
Paolo Bientinesi

pauldj at cs.duke.edu                         pauldj at alumni.cs.utexas.edu

Department of Computer Science, Duke University, Durham, NC 27708-0129