[Introspective] E-mail/"Release" album omissions.

various99 _ actuali at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 9 19:05:28 PDT 2008

<<If we are talking embarrassment here, why no mention of E-Mail??>>

While I initially found "E-mail" to be a little embarrassing, I came to appreciate how the song is kind of Beatle-esque.  I enjoy it on that level, and it makes the song quite fun.

For "Release" I would have replaced "Samurai" (as good as it is) with "Always," and then replaced "The night I fell in love" (which I don't mind anymore) with "I didn't get where I am today."  I think that last one is PSB's most glaring album omission, ever.  To me, "Release" would have equaled (or at least rivaled) the Behaviour album if the Boys had given it the correct tracklisting.

-Ali