[Introspective] Poll on 12 songs on some future album ends soon

Wayne Studer psbfan at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 27 12:53:08 CST 2008

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks if you were to pick 12 songs that one or both of the Pet Shop
Boys have written or co-written but have never officially released on disc
in "PSB versions" to appear on some future PSB album, which 12 songs would
you pick? If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to visit my
"Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make your
choices from the songs listed there on my home page.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
fantastic weekend!