[Introspective] Final results of poll on songs to cut and add to Very

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 23 22:11:52 PST 2008

The final results are in for my Pet Shop Boys survey this past week, in
which I asked my site visitors which song from "Very" they would delete (if
they *had* to cut one) and which of its associated single b-sides they
would add in its place. And the songs that received the most votes were:

* "One and One Make Five," chosen by 30.6% of the voters as the song they'd
cut from "Very," and

* "Shameless," selected by nearly half of the voters -- 46.4%, to be
precise -- as the song they would add to the album.

button in the left navigation bar.

As you've surely already guessed, my new poll for the week ahead asks the
same question about the next PSB studio album, "Bilingual," and the single
b-sides from that "era." Which track would you cut (if you *had* to), and
which would you add in its place? So please take a moment to make your
selections right there on my home page.

Thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope you all have
a wonderful week ahead!