[Introspective] Poll on songs to cut and add to Very ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 21 21:59:41 PST 2008

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current Pet Shop
Boys poll, which asks which song from the album "Very" you would cut (if
you *had* to delete one) and which of its associated singles' b-sides
(including the track "Falling," recorded around the same time) you would
add to take its place. If you haven't voted yet, please take a moment to
visit my "Commentary" site at http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm and make
your choices right there on the home page.

On Sunday I will end this survey, post the final results, and then launch
the next poll in this series.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a
splendid weekend!

Wayne
http://www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.ht