[Introspective] My Disco 4

Gilles G. gilles.gen at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 07:32:33 PST 2008

Hi there,

Having mixed feelings about Disco 4 (tracks missing and pointless inclusion
of 2 PSB tracks), I decided to compile my own "real" Disco 4 album with
their remixes of tracks by other artists.
I carefully arranged the running order in what is to me the best possible
way.

Tracklisting below but my question is : did I forget something? Of course I
could include all "their" versions of songs written for someone else but
that wasn't the point.
Focussing on their remixes for other artists, is there something missing?

Girls And Boys (PSB 12" Mix)    7:16    Blur
Hooked On Radiation (PSB Orange Alert Mix)    5:44    Atomizer
Jerusalem (PSB Mix)    3:58    Fat Les
Hallo Spaceboy (PSB Extended Mix)    6:34    David Bowie & PSB
Mein Teil (PSB There Are No Guitars On This Mix)    7:08    Rammstein
Jack And Jill Party (PSB Extended Dance Mix)    5:31    Pete Burns & PSB
Walking On Thin Ice (PSB Electro Mix)    6:28    Yoko Ono
Mope (PSB Extended Mix)    7:46    Bloodhound Gang
Read My Mind (PSB Stars Are Blazing Mix)    7:20    Killers
Sorry (PSB Maxi-Mix)    8:27    Madonna

Thanx,

--
Gilles