[Introspective] its the bear info

Pet Shop Boys Fans / Charity lidiapsb at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 11 00:20:49 PDT 2008

The Denton track is called It's The Bear and can be found by typing The Riders of the Night into the search field. It’s a special bonus track by the late Dainton Connell which he recorded a while back with Chris Lowe of The Pet Shop Boys but was never released. We've been given kind permission by Chris to release it and will be donating a percentage of proceeds from the CD and any money made from downloads of the track to Dainton's family. http://ax.phobos.apple.com.edgesuite.net/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/browserRedirect?url=itms%253A%252F%252Fax.phobos.apple.com.edgesuite.net%252FWebObjects%252FMZStore.woa%252Fwa%252FviewAlbum%253Fi%253D273077276%2526id%253D273077237%2526s%253D143441 http://www.onlinegooner.com/exclusive/index.php?id=583
 The song "It's The Bear" was recorded some years back Denton and Chris Lowe but was never officially released anywhere. That was until the sad passing of Denton recently this happened to coincide with the forthcoming release of  "The Riders of the Night" new CD. With us being great friends and aquaintances of Denton, we spoke to Chris, who kindly gave us permission to add it to our release as a bonus track, with some of the proceeds from the CD going to Denton's family.

This CD is still available to buy from our Online Shop at our website. www.myspace.com/theridersofthenight Along with this as you know, it is also available to download on iTunes as part of the package. All proceeds from his track on there will also be donated to the family. The track is also available to download from www.napster.com and www.HMV.com where the same will happen.Neilcito when you can and have a little bit of time put about this below the news of the concert.*******************************************************.::www.petshopboys-fans.com::.The First Petheads Charity Electronic AlbumJust for fun, Just to help :)