[Introspective] Poll on "PSB trajectory" ends soon

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Thu Apr 10 22:05:02 PDT 2008

Hey there! Tomorrow (Saturday) is the last full day of my current poll,
which asks you to pick the path that, in your opinion, most closely matches
the "trajectory" of the Pet Shop Boys, using whatever criteria (commercial
success, artistic achievement, etc.) that you personally deem most
important or appropriate. If that sounds a bit confusing, I assure you that
it will be much clearer if you check it out on my "Commentary" site at
http:/www.geowayne.com/psbhtml.htm. If you haven't voted yet, please do
right there on my homepage.

On Sunday I will end this poll, post the final results, and launch a new
survey for the week ahead. By the way, on account of another commitment,
I'm almost certainly going to be a bit later than usual in making the
switch from this week's poll to the next. It could be as little as an hour
or so later than usual, but it could be as much as eight hours -- but
probably no more than that. So if you're one of my regular "early voters,"
please don't be dismayed by the delay.

Thanks to everyone who has already voted! And I hope you all have a great
weekend!