[Introspective] Final results of poll on preferred version of PSB singles

psbfan psbfan at earthlink.net
Sat Apr 5 22:13:43 PDT 2008

site visitors which version of Pet Shop Boys singles they generally tend to
prefer. It was a close race all the way, but the option that led for most
of the week indeed ended up on top. The choice that received the most votes
was:

* the album version, selected by 33.5% of the voters.

button in the left navigation bar.

My new poll for the week ahead is a bit unusual -- OK, more than just a bit
-- in that it's quite a bit more metaphorical and "visually oriented" than
most. If the Pet Shop Boys were a missile, what would be their trajectory?
In other words, using whatever criteria is most appropriate or important to
you (commercial success, artistic achievement, image, ambitions, whatever),
please choose the "trajectory" that, in your opinion, most closely matches
that of PSB. I've provided more than two dozen trajectories to choose from,
so I hope you'll be able to find one that comes reasonably close to a good
match. I hope we all have some fun -- yes, even more fun than usual -- with
this one. ;-)

Meanwhile, thanks to everyone who voted in last week's survey! And I hope
you all have safe and happy trajectories of your own in the week ahead!